Your Pittsburgh Medical & Nursing Licensing Attorney
For a Doctor or Physician Assistant facing license prosecution, a prosecutor will be assigned to present (or prosecute) the case against you to the Pennsylvania Board of Medicine; if you are a Nurse, this lawyer will present your case before the Board of Nursing.
If you are contacted by an investigator from the Board of Nursing or Medicine, or a narcotics agent, refuse to make a statement before consulting an Attorney
Did you know that alternatives exist besides appearing before your licensing board in Harrisburg? Frequently, a negotiated settlement to the prosecution can be concluded. This negotiated settlement is called a “Consent Agreement” which can reduce or eliminate penalties including fines and license suspension. I will defend you through this precarious legal situation.
I have a proven track record as a Licensing Defense Attorney, and I will defend you.
If you are anybody you know has been charged and may have their License threatened near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, please contact Attorney Joseph Paletta immediately. With over twenty-five years of experience, he will be able to properly represent you in the court of law. Attorney Joseph Paletta can be reached at Joseph@PalettaLaw.com or (412) 391-7999 for a free consultation.
- I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me in this case. I know I was an emotional wreck throughout this whole thing and thanks for being patient. You're not just a good attorney you're a good person. Thanks for everything and God bless.
- Still ringing in my ears from our first conversation March 10th was your statement of "I will help you". And you did... Thank You
- Our family truly appreciates all you have done for Courtney! You took a very difficult event and worked us through it with caring, patience and understanding.
- Thank you so very much, Joe. You are a life saver!
- Attorney Paletta and his legal staff are so caring and understanding. 🙂 Thanks again Attorney Paletta!!
- Couldn’t have asked for more… Joe was an incredible help when I needed it the most.
Are you facing medical license or nursing license investigations?
Do you need legal protection following substance abuse and board sanctions?
Then you must work with an experienced licensing defense lawyer because rights that must be protected!
- If you are a licensed medical professional such as a Doctor or Nurse and you are facing a license prosecution, a lawyer from the Pennsylvania Department of State, Office ofRead moreGood people can make bad decisions. If you are Nurse and a bad decision resulted in an arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of Alcohol or Controlled Substances, youRead more