Years of Experience
Are you looking for a Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer?
The first thing you should do is talk to an experienced and knowledgeable DUI Defense Attorney. You should schedule a call with me now.
When I refer to an “experienced and knowledgeable” DUI Defense Attorney, I mean a lawyer who has actually defended DUI cases at trial in the courtroom. How do you find a lawyer like such? First, you can read about a lawyer’s experience on his or her website under their Case Histories. Do not be misled by online “Paid Advertisements” for DUI lawyers who just market themselves well; they might not have the proper courtroom-tested trial experience. After you’re done reading about the lawyer’s experience, make an appointment to meet with the attorney for a paperwork review, specifically review your “Criminal Complaint” and “Affidavit of Probable Cause”, and to give your side of the story.
In a DUI situation, you can be arrested on the scene and then transported to the Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. However, if you consent to take a breathalyzer test at the Police station or submit to a blood draw at a hospital, you will most likely be released from that location to a family member or friend who can take you home instead of going to jail. Aside from providing identification, avoid talking to the Police about what happened; anything you say to the Police will be used against you at your trial. Also, if you were in an accident, do not tell your automobile insurance company that you were drinking and driving before talking with a Lawyer. Insurance companies make reports, and these reports can be obtained by the Police and District Attorney.
For most cases, this is just the tip of the iceberg. You can learn much more about the legal process that you may be following by reading my DUI Guide that I specifically wrote for those who need a Pittsburgh DUI Lawyer.
- I just wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me in this case. I know I was an emotional wreck throughout this whole thing and thanks for being patient. You're not just a good attorney you're a good person. Thanks for everything and God bless.
- Still ringing in my ears from our first conversation March 10th was your statement of "I will help you". And you did... Thank You
- Thank you so very much, Joe. You are a life saver!
- Our family truly appreciates all you have done for Courtney! You took a very difficult event and worked us through it with caring, patience and understanding.
- I will certainly give out recommendations! You guys are awesome!
- I do not know what I would have done without their help and am very happy I decided to hire them for my case.
- Couldn’t have asked for more… Joe was an incredible help when I needed it the most.
- Attorney Paletta and his legal staff are so caring and understanding. 🙂 Thanks again Attorney Paletta!!
- Good people can make bad decisions. If you are Nurse and a bad decision resulted in an arrest for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) of Alcohol or Controlled Substances, you ...Read more